We got both the babies on Tamiflu and went on with our day. Now I know the H1N1 Flu has really lost steam since it's become so prevalent but sweet boy never ran fever again and played all day. His eyes were so beyond watery/glassy and his nose and cough were horrendous. Other than that, he was acting normal. He didn't want to rest, etc., which brings me to surprise number 2--It snowed here! YES, snow snow snow...it had been 70-something degrees the day before. Thank you God for beautiful Christmas surprises!
So as any good mother of a child with the flu would do, I let Reid go outside to experience the snow. Okay, maybe that was a bad idea, but the docs always say that fresh air is good for colds, right?! By the time we got bundled, went outside and ran in the "snow" it was wrapping up its fall. Just like 2 weeks ago or so, it snowed for all of 5 minutes at our house. I'm not complaining b/c it snowed...that's the point. It NEVER snows here. Give me some snow even if it's brief!
WHOA--snow (which you can't even see in any of my pics but it WAS there I promise)
By the time Caroline was outside it really was about over...oh well, she looked cute!



so sorry reid was sick...hope is feeling better. maggie and caroline have the same coat. i LOVE it!
ReplyDelete