Friday, December 11, 2009

Cowboys...America's Team



The Sunday before Thanksgiving our family took a trip to the new Cowboys' stadium to watch them play the Redskins. Kyle and I had been to the U2 concert, but it was a totally different experience being there for a game. My father-in-law's friend let us sit in his fabulous box which was next to Jerry Jones' box. Needless to say it was a wonderful view with amazing accomodations. 

We got to go a common area for the boxes before the game started where we ate breakfast before the game and lunch at halftime.  My whole point to this is that actor who played Kate Winslet's husband in "Titanic" was in this area with a group of about 6 people--Billy Zane.  He was with one other guy who I know is an actor but I still can't put my memory to his name.  Oh well!  Not too big of a star sighting, but still a star sighting nonetheless!  ;-)

We loved the new stadium and the entire experience!  Oh, and the Cowboys won...barely, but a win is a win, right?!
One view from our seats

Jaime and myself

Kyle and I in the eating area

View from our seats with Romo (practicing beforehand)

The whole crew

1 comment:

  1. Wow. That sounds like a good way to enjoy a Cowboys Game!! And I love hearing about celebrity sightings even if it isn't an "A-list" celebrity!! :)

    ReplyDelete