This post is dedicated to Caroline's Grandaddy whom she already loves a ton. Grandaddy loves to tell us lately that Caroline reminds him of a Depression-era baby, because in every picture she has the above look of just a stoic stare. When he first mentioned it I started thinking about all of her recent pics and come to think of--he's right! So all over the holidays we laughed at all of her Depression-era baby shots. If you scroll down to all the posts below you'll see loads of the "stoic look." I think it's her thing. Zoolander has the head turn, she has the stoic depression-era baby thing down. Hahaha!
HOWEVER, she made many funny faces Christmas afternoon that I caught on camera. These pics are for you, Grandaddy!
I smile...just when I want to
Tickled silly, showing off her toothy, toothy grin
And did you know that I've started blowing kisses?
Catch one if you can!
Oh what a day!
No comments:
Post a Comment