About a year ago Kyle and I decided to go to a new church through a lot of prayer and thought. I always pray for Kyle's decisions and this was his idea and decision. Our new church home has been a blessing throughout the last year! While we miss all of our old friends and the fellowship at our former church, we know this is where God wants to use us and grow us. God sure has grown me in the last year for sure!
This picture was taken one special Sunday night when our new church broke ground for it's new location. Everyone held hands, surrounding the outline of the future building and prayed for our future and grounds. It was a neat moment to experience. My friend even got a picture of her baby girl in the bridal room for a cute memory for someday! I thought that was adorable. We can't wait to move forward with our church home!
Gram's 70th Birthday
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment