Saturday, November 28, 2009

Back from the Ranch


Well I feel as if I've gone missing from my hobby of blogging. I have honestly been MIA from the computer in general lately. That's honestly a good thing BUT I miss my blogging! I have so many moments on here to record, along with a ton of pics to show off. In the meantime, here's a sneak peek of my little ranchin' babies.  I hope you all had a blessed Thanksgiving!



4 comments:

  1. okay, where do you shop??? those clothes are ADORABLE! i've been thinking/dreaming of matching outfits for hud & baby girl & i LOVE these!
    ps: whenever i'm watching baylor play (like tonight - omg, sad!), i think of you when they talk about "finley" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet, Kelly! My mother in law gets the kids outfits each year from Orient Expressed, so those are from there...REid's pants are GAP b/c as I think we've discussed before, I'm quite loyal in the boy department. ;-) Hope you are well and can't wait to see baby girl. I think Finley and I are long lost cousins...hehe. Kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! So great- looks like a Ralph Lauren ad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the outfits! orient expressed is the best. if you ever want to order anything, let me know because i am a home show rep!! precious pictures!

    ReplyDelete