Monday, November 30, 2009

Daddy's Little Helper

Reid is so very much a Daddy's Little Boy right now.  When Daddy is home, Daddy is in charge.  Reid wants him to get him out of bed, dress him, put him to bed, etc.  "Daddy do it!"  I'm not letting it hurt my feelings because I've heard that a lot of boys go through this and honestly, it's cute.  He truly has become Daddy's Little Helper on just about everything.  Even on  the things that it's just easier to not have a helper, but we don't let the little guy know. 

Here are my men mowing the backyard.  I'm waiting for Reid to tell me that his mower doesn't work, b/c he finally informed me last week that his pretend vacuum "doesn't work." 

Caroline was crawling in the grass, observing the men.

My favorite part of the mowing is always Kyle's socks.  At our last house he used to mow with gigantic earphones on, so at least he rolls with the iPod now.  ;-)  love you, Babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment