I(i) have iLust. So does my little man. Apparently, it's a family trait.
That's (iLust) a new term I've coined for all of my friend's that have iPhones. That and the fact that I call them iPeople. I do love my little comrade, Mr. Blackberry. He more than satisfies my basic phone desires. I can call people, receive calls, search the net, get on facebook, read the Bible, Tweet, etc. What I don't have is that super snazzy "shake it up" app that all you bloggers out there are making me jealous of! The Polaroids are awesome! Why can't we ever just be satisfied, right?! Anywho, I do love Mr. Berry, but boy those iPhones are cool.
My little man is OBSESSED with all things "i" to the nth degree. He loves Daddy's iTouch so much that when he got frustrated with it one day, he threw it across the room. Do you like that? We sure didn't. Needless to say, he's not allowed to touch the iTouch anymore...such irony in the name/consequence. He can also handle an iPhone with the best of them. He talks about them all the time. He plays with my friend's phones if they let him. Warning: let him play at your own risk: has been known to throw--hard.
I took him to one of the local apple stores in town recently where they have an entire kid kiosk area with computer games, etc., for the little one's to enjoy. WOWee. Reid was living the dream, living the dream!
His new ? of the day, everyday is "Can we go to the iStore?" Oh technology...sing the song now!
Gram's 70th Birthday
3 years ago

Don't be TOO jealous...the reception is TERRIBLE. I get like 20 dropped calls a day which I never got with verizon...
ReplyDeleteI downloaded that photo app awhile ago and had totally forgotten about it. I guess I need to use it more :) And it is amazing how fast they learn to work technology. Luke got an iPod touch for Christmas because I was tired of always giving my iPhone to him in the car. I'm not sure a 3 year old needs his own iPod but...it sure is nice for the car.
ReplyDeleteI need to send you the pictures he took the other night on mine...he really is a talented photog, like his mama!
ReplyDelete