I love this state. I know folks from all over the US don't understand the love that born and bred Texans feel about our state to the point that they might find our pride a bit annoying. Well call me annoying because I'm one of the tried and true Texans that just love living here. Reason #456 of why I love Texas: Bluebonnets.
I just adore driving while seeing bluebonnets galore sprinkled all over the grass. It's a reminder of just another reason why I'm crazy about this crazy state. This year we went to the back of our neighborhood to take pics on the hike and bike trail. Reid and Caroline were mainly just being goofy as you will see no posed brother and sister shots. We tried, but it just wasn't happening. I guess at the end of the day I think these pictures reflect their ages and personalities, which I love. Forgive the lack of Reid pictures...he was pretty much being all boy the entire time, which translates to him running. He's such a precious goofball! I was just happy I got some shots that were in focus...I'm so out of practice at outdoor picture taking since it was a chilly winter.
I took about a gazillion pictures and I have a hard time with picking my faves...so get ready for picture overload...but I love my babies and ALL of their pictures. Tee hee!
So cute! Aubrey has that exact dress that I got just to do a photoshoot in! How adorable! Great pics! Can't wait until my second kiddo gets here.
ReplyDeleteOh, and I also meant to say- I think unposed pics are the best! They are my favorite types! :) Love the pics - again! You are awesome!
ReplyDeleteUH-dorable Jaime!!!
ReplyDeleteThese are precious, Jaime! Your kiddos are soooo cute! You are a very talented photographer...I am really jealous! :)
ReplyDeleteHey...I took their pics over here at Settlers Park right across from the soccer fields, lots of red flowers!! Thank you for your sweet comments :)
ReplyDeleteCute pictures!!! I saw a friends daughter model that same dress tonight at a Matilda Jane party!! It looks cute on Caroline:) I need to make a trip to Austin soon!!
ReplyDelete