I came across this picture and had to re-post it for my blog. I love my babies and all their pics! This was back in September: Reid hadn't quite turned 3 yet and Caroline was a crawler, not yet one. I love my little man's rain boots (it most likely wasn't raining that day). Don't you love how old pictures and the memories you have with them can just bring the biggest smile to your face?
Today Kyle got in a wreck. His fault-everyone's fine. Truck looks awful. I'm so beyond thankful that when he called to tell me he was in a wreck that everyone was JUST fine. That was the first question. God is so very good. It's so cliche to say, yet so true, that I really do appreciate all these pictures and ridiculous stories about mainly nothing on my blog. They are my family and our adventures that I cherish. On a day like today when life gets stirred in a bit of an unexpected way, I can look all these old memories and smile. I also thank God for all the memories yet to come. Go hug your family and make memories! ;-)
Gram's 70th Birthday
3 years ago


Oh my goodness!! The way that his truck looks, it is such a blessing that no one was hurt! I am so thankful!!
ReplyDeleteI love looking at old pictures too! When your kids are this little 3 months can be considered an "old" picture!
Oh my! I am so glad everyone is okay :) We enjoy making those memories too!
ReplyDeletehey jamie!
ReplyDeletei wanted to let you know that i saw the pictures that you did of brittany and you are SO GOOD! have you started a business? i love how you captured the pregnancy in not a normal way! great job and keep up the good work!